- We solely gather usage and traffic information on our store. We do not obtain or intend to obtain any additional information that we do not require to serve you.
- We use the most secure 128 bit SSL (secure socket layer) during the course of ordering placing for assuring that all the personal information including your credit card details. This aims at assuring that the any information you share remain safe and secure.
- We do not release any customer information to any other third party other than the transaction purpose. In addition, we do not share / correlate our information database to any other third party.
- No information is shared, leased, lent or sold to any other company for further solicitation, other than what is permitted or required by law or law enforcement agencies.
- We reserve the right to disclose the customers’ information as directed by the customer as he / she may opt to gift or ship it to the third party.
- The information of our customers is treated as “high priority private information” that remains safe in our database. A customer may request for the removal of his or her information (in case there is no purchasing activity) and having comprehended the case; our management may order for the removal of the information, if it finds reasonably realistic.
- We hold the exclusive right to use your information (only limited to your name and email address) to send you our newsletters and other sales promotional letters. However, it strictly does not include the usage of any personal identification information that may injure your privacy.
- When you make your online purchase with Leatherfever.com, we collect the information including your name, ordered item, ordered item’s size, ordered quality, billing address, shipping address, contact number and payment method information. You enter your credit card information, for processing the payment, with our authorized payment retailer – Digital River CCNOW, and we do not receive that information in any case whatsoever.